BonerLand

Fresh and new...and the same.

October 01, 2004

A Brief Intermission

So it's been awhilwe. I've been busy reading, living and playing Mario 64 (one of the best games ever). It's difficult to keep a regular entry going, so I'll just drop in from time to time with either a story or a questionably humorous rant. I'm working on this drawing project now that's going to look pretty neat when I manage to get it done. The picture is a collage I made, which I am now drawing on huge 18" by 24" paper. It'll have a shaded pencil background of a desert with this giant skull, on top of this I'm using wet media acetate ( which is just this thin layer of clear filmy plastic) to draw 20 some odd cartoon characters onto the scenery, which will then need to be painted. It's the biggest project I've ever done, but if I make it right, it'll be my best.

Everything's aokay at the homestead. The kid's fine, Cassie's sick but still fi-ine. I guess I'm fine too, so you can sleep easy tonight.

The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower VII by Stephen King Is now out. I'm on book IV right now, but it's reassuing that the rest of the story is out there for me.

Paper Mario: The 1000 Years Door is coming out soon on Gamecube. I must have this game. If anyone owes me a favor, here it is.

Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith
This is the name of the next Star Wars flick, marvel at its wonder.

see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home