BonerLand

Fresh and new...and the same.

July 22, 2004

Just What the Fuck Is Going On Here?

Okay, so I've been out of the blog for a while. I'm trting to get employed, but it's a lot harder than one might imagine. Everything sucks. I'm trapped in an endless loop of searching for decent jobs and finding nothing. Well I won't lose hope just yet, there's something out there.

Spider-Man 2 Ruled
If you haven't seen this movie yet, you are a satanist...and I'm going to kill you. There is so much potential for other Spider-Man movies now. I hear tell that Sam Raimi wants to do six, count 'em SIX, Spider-Man movies, which leaves enough room for an awesome Venom movie as well as Spider-Man: Sinister Six to end the series.

I'll be back, fuckers, so keep an eye out for these random unexpected posts.

monkeys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home